英文Report代写范文:"MBA coursework writing guide",这篇论文主要描述的是英国工商管理硕士课程作业的相关知识，学生应该参加所有的研讨会和测试，否则所测试的个人接触项目将不会被学校重视。
NOTE: You are required to read the following instructions carefully before you answer.
1. Write the Roll Number, Name and Title of the course at the beginning of your answerof each subject assignment.
2. You should answer two questions only under each course.
3. You should write the assignment separately with regard to each course.
4. Only hand written papers are accepted. Typed or computerized papers are not accepted.
5. You should not reproduce the answer either from the study material or from any website.
6. Assignments without Roll No. and Name will be rejected.
7. After writing the assignment, you should tag the assignments together, put them in acover and send it to the address given below.
8. Assignment cover should be superscribed by “Assignment for MBA-I Semester:2009-10” andwrite your Name and Roll number Legibly.
9. Your assignment should reach to:
DOS in Management,
Karnataka State Open University,
10.Assignments should reach us on or before 30-04-2010 The assignmentsreceived after the last date will be summarily rejected. No further extension is allowed.
11. Assignment sent to any other address of the University will not be valued.Note: The assignments sent by the students who have not attended the seminar, test at theend of the personal contact programme will not be valued. (i.e., the student should attend all
the 3 components-Submit the Assignments, Attend both the Seminar and Test).The students are also recommended to keep a copy of the Assignments with them and submit it in case the University demands the same.
COURSE-1: MANAGEMENT THEORY AND PRACTICE
1. Critically evaluate the contribution of the modern management gurus.
2. Discuss the best management practices adopted in a public sector industry.
3. ‘Decision making can never be appropriate if the environmental variables are notconsidered’ – comment.
4. ‘Controlling a tool that can be used as motivational technique’- enumerate.COURSE-2: MANAGERIAL ECONOMICS
1. Give an account on statutory price fixation in India.
2. Critically evaluate the price leadership in oligopolistic market.
3. Comment on demand recession in India and its causes, indicators and prevention.
4. Discuss the applicability of the various profit theories in the current scenario ofbusiness.
COURSE-3: ACCOUNTING FOR MANAGERS.
1. Analyze the major conventions followed in preparation of a financial statement.
2. Differentiate between cash flow statement and funds flow statement. Explain the applicability of each with example.
3. Prepare a trading account, profit and loss Account and Balance sheet form the following trail balance and other adjustments as on 31.12.2009
1. Closing stock R 7060
2. Allow interest on capital at 6% p.a
3. Insurance prepaid Rs 60
4. Depreciate Building and furniture at 10% p.a.
5. Wages due Rs 40
6. Provide 10% RBD and 5% on debtors and creditors
4. From the following find out
a. Profit Volume ratio
b. Break even point
c. Sales for 40% P/V Ratio
d. Margin of safety from the sales Rs 3,00,000
e. Net profit from the sales of Rs 3,00,000
f. Required sales for the new profit of Rs 70,000
g. Required sales for the net profit of Rs 70,,000 after tax, the corporate income tax
h. Additional sales required to convert an increase of Rs 3000 p.a. in the sales manager salary
Variable Overheads 1,50,000
Fixed overheads 15000
Net profit 35000
Heads of Account Debit
1 Drawing and Capital 750 15,000
2 Stock as on 01.01.2009 69720
3 Bills Receivable and
4 Returns 300 320
5 Purchases and Sales 4500 8300
6 Wages 70
7 Discount 30
8 Salaries 200
9 Canara Bank Shares 3000
10 Insurance 120
11 Building 3000
12 Furniture 700
13 Debtors and Creditors 600 1300
14 Cash in Hand 470
15 Overdraft at bank 900
COURSE-4: ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR
1. “Charismatic leaders have different characteristics that make them stand out as successful leaders” – Discuss.
2. Explain work stress, what are the various steps that a manager should take to reduce stress among employees.
3. Cohesiveness is the degree of closeness that the members feel with the group – In the light of above statement critically analyzes cohesiveness and factors contributing to it.
4. Critically assess the role of change agents in implementation of change management. COURSE-5: QUANTITATIVE TECHNIQUES
1. Before an increase in excise duty on tea 400 people out of a sample of 500 persons wee found to be tea drinkers. After an increase in duty 400 people were tea drinkers in asample of 600 people. State whether there is any significant decrease in theconsumption of tea. Test your hypothesis at 5% level of significance.
2. Describe f-test with regard to analysis of variance. How does this test help in makingbusiness decisions
3. Enumerate various methods of sampling. Describe two of them mentioning the situationwhere each one is to be used.
4. Find out co-efficient of correlation and coefficient of determination for following data:
X: (Height of fathers) 63 65 66 67 67 68
Y: (Height of Sons) 66 68 65 67 69 70
COURSE-6: BUSINESS ETHICS AND VALUES
1. Discuss the Ethics in procurement of human resources in government organizations
2. Critically evaluate the ethical conflict that you encounter while doing cross culturalbusiness.
3. Explain the ethical consideration in production of various component that are exportedto least developed countries by the developed countries
4. Discuss the ethical issues involved in advertisements targeted towards children
KARNATAKA STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY
DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE AND MANAGEMENT
REF: APPROVAL OF THE VICE-CHANCELLOR, DATED:05.03.2010 Date: 08.03.2010
MBA I-SEMESTER SEMINAR CIRCULAR: 2010
(For the students who have been enrolled to I-YEAR MBA course during the academic year 2009-10)Dear Student,The Department will conduct compulsory personal contact programme (PCP) at Bangalore, and Mysore centre. During the Programme, lectures will be delivered and Internal Assessment activities like Seminar and Test will be conducted.Seminar will be conducted by the Department. The candidates of MBA FIRST SEMESTER are required to prepare seminar paper on any one of the topics per course.The topics of seminar are appended herewith for your reference. Candidates are required to present paper before the group of participants, faculties and the resource persons. At the end,proper conclusion will be drawn based on discussion. The candidates are required to prepare the seminar paper in tune with the following guidelines.
1. Seminar paper should be at least 3 pages in hand written only.Typed/Photo copies etc will not be entertained.
2. Proper conclusion should be given at the end.
3. It should be prepared referring books, journals, and reports of both national andinternational standards.
4. It should not be the replica of the guidelines or the study material sent by the University or the materials of any website or any other student’s seminar paper.
5. It should cover the critical evaluation on the area.
6. Students are requested to focus on cases (Examples).
7. The register number and name of the candidates should be written legibly.
8. After presenting the paper, it should be handed over to the resource person.
9. Every candidate of M.B.A.- I semester, should compulsorily present 2 papers per day.
10. The details regarding timing of the seminar and test will be notified on the first day of the PCP.
11. The candidates are required to take part in the PCP compulsorily. Those who fail to attend the programme will lose internal assessment marks completely.
12. Further no chance would be given to such candidates under any circumstances.
13. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
14. The students should submit papers and present it compulsorily, failing which they will not get marks.
15. An objective type test will be conducted on the last day of the PCP on all the six subjects.The department will be eagerly looking forward for your active participation in PCP.
With best wishes,
Dean (Academic), & Chairman
DOS and Research in Management
MBA I-SEMESTER SEMINAR TOPICS: 2010
(For the students who have been enrolled to I-YEAR MBA course during the academic year 2009-10)
PREPARE SEMINAR PAPER ON ANY ONE OF THE TOPICS PER COURSE
C-01: MANAGEMENT THEORY AND PRACTICE
1. Role of Management in shaping the organization
2. Talent Management – Issues and Challenges
3. All managers are not good leaders
C-02 : MANAGERIAL ECONOMICS
1. Elasticity of Demand - Myths and realities
2. Impact of disinvestment on monopoly markets
3. Price war in Aviation Industry.
C-03: ACCOUNTING FOR MANAGERS
1. Ethics in Auditing
2. Union Budget 2010 Strengths and weaknesses
3. Responsibility Accounting – Issues and Challenges.
C-04: ORGANIZATION BEHAVIOUR
1. Employee contribution in building organization climate
2. Motivational techniques in prevailing business scenario
3. Emotional intelligence – a tool to measure behaviour
C-05: QUANTITATIVE TECHNIQUES
1. Use of statistical tools in research
2. Latest trends in qualitative techniques
3. Sample size determination – Pros and Cons.
C-06: BUSINESS ETHICS AND VALUES
1. Ethics in procurement in public sectors
2. Ethics in international business
3. Cultural values in MNCs
KARNATAKA STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY
DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE AND MANAGEMENT
COMPULSORY PERSONAL CONTACT PROGRAMME (PCP) FOR MBA-I SEMESTER
REF: V.C’S APPROVAL DATED: 05-03-2010
Sub: First Semester Master of Business Administration Contact Programme 2009-10.
The Department will conduct compulsory contact programme for the benefit of the students
who have been admitted to MBA course during the academic year 2009-10. The PCP will be
held at following centres.
Sl.No. Centre Venue Dates
Aishwarya Institute of Management Studies & Research Mysore Magadi Ring Road. Opp to Bangalore University Quarters Gnanabharathi, Bangalore 05-04-2010 to 13-04-2010 080-23212188
Karnataka State Open University,Manasagangotri, Mysore-570024 15-04-2010 to23-04-2010 0821-2519948
The students of First Semester MBA shall compulsorily attend PCP at any one of the said places without fail. If the students fail to attend at any one of the said places, they will lose themarks set apart for the Internal Assessment marks. During the programme the Department willarrange lectures on the Syllabi by the renowned professors working in reputed institutions and Universities. Besides, special lectures / case study discussions by Management Consultants /Industrialists / Professionals will also be arranged. Further the activities such as Seminar, Test,Group Discussions etc., will also be conducted as part of Internal Assessment.
Classes will be held from 9.00AM to 5 PM on all the days. The Students concerned are herebydirected to attend the programme to avail the benefits. The Assignment questions & Seminartopics are also hosted on the University website. (www.ksoumysore.com).
Students are required to bring the identity card and study materials that have been sent bythe University for reference. If the students fail to attend the Personal Contact Programme intoto, they shall not submit the assignment as the same will not be considered for
Note: The assignments sent by the students who have not attended the seminar, test at the
end of the personal contact programme will not be valued. (i.e., the student should attend allthe 3 components - Seminar, Test and Assignment of Internal Assessment).The list of candidates who have submitted the assignments, attended both the seminar & testwill be notified in the University notice board by the end of May-2010.Students should contact the Department immediately in case of any discrepancy.
想要了解更多英国留学作业代写或者需要留学文书辅导，请关注51Due英国论文代写平台，51Due是一家专业的论文代写机构，专业辅导海外留学生的英文论文写作，主要业务有英文report 代写 、argument essay代写、paper代写、assignment代写。在这里，51Due致力于为留学生朋友提供高效优质的留学教育辅导服务，为广大留学生提升写作水平，帮助他们达成学业目标。如果您有论文代写需求，可以咨询我们的客服QQ：800020041。