欢迎来到51Due,请先 | 注册
关注我们: 51due论文代写二维码 51due论文代写平台微博
英国论文代写,英国essay代写知名品牌微信

Essay代写范文

为您解决留学中生活、学习、工作的困难、疑惑
释放自我

Essay代写:Influence of Korean Wave on Chinese Customers’ Buying Behavior

2018-03-09 | 来源:51due教员组 | 类别:Essay代写范文

下面为大家整理一篇优秀的essay代写范文- Influence of Korean Wave on Chinese Customers Buying Behavior,供大家参考学习,这篇论文讨论了韩流对中国消费者购买行为的影响。韩流在世界范围内已经流行了20多年,特别是在中国和日本这样的亚洲国家。韩流也是韩国文化的传播,包括韩剧、韩国流行音乐、韩国服饰等。经调查显示,34岁以下的人是对韩国文化最感兴趣的群体,并可能受到韩流的影响。韩流似乎是中国最受欢迎的外国文化。而正是因为这些韩国文化,所以让韩国美容化妆和韩国明星代言品牌也影响着消费者。

Korean Wave,韩流,英国代写,essay代写,代写

Korean Wave has been popular for more than twenty years worldwide, especially in some Asian country like China and Japan. Korean wave is the spread of the South Korea culture including Korean dramas, Korean pop music, Korean dressing style that carried by the Internet and social media. This report will analyze and discuss the statistics from the questionnaire which shows people’s attitude towards Korean Wave, and then get the conclusion that whether Korean Wave will impact Chinese customers’ buying behavior on luxury brands that endorsed by Korean Pop-stars.

In this survey, it displays 12 questions regarding to people’s age, work status, attitude towards Korean wave, purchasing habits, language learning preferences. There are a total of 100 individual participants. Majority of them (77%) are young people from 18 to 24, participants that under 34 have the percentage of 22%, others (1%) are people above 35. Among these respondents, college students occupied more than half of them (52%), the second largest portion hold 24% which are employed people. Individuals that are out of work and looking for work take up 10% of all the participants, people who are students but also employed occupied 8% and the other 6% are self-employed people. Although the number of respondents is relatively small, but it involves people from different age level and have different work status, so it will have some practicality. From these data we can infer that students and people under 34 are the largest group that interested in South Korean culture and may be affected by the Korean wave.

From question we can see that people who watch Korean Drama everyday and 1-3 times a week only possess 12%,and most of the individuals (62%) sometimes watch Korean drama. The percentage of people who never watch Korean drama is 26%. When ask question about K-pop, 60% of participants answered yes which shows they know K-Pop and from responds that more than 60% of them understand the exact meaning of K-Pop. The other 40% of the people have no idea of what K-pop is. According to the question “what drives the popularity of Korean wave in China”, Korean drama and K-pop are the most popular two which are chosen by 59.18% and 19.39% by the respondents. K-beauty and Korean food are only occupied 12.24% and 9.18% respectively. What can we deduce from the questions is that Korean wave is mostly represented by Korean drama and Korean pop music. Therefore, people’s buying behavior can be affected by Korean actors and K-pop singers.

According to the responses about whether Korean wave is popular in China right now, a large number of individuals (84.69%) think Korean wave is popular in China which compared with the 15.31% people believe that it is not popular. For the next question, 76% of the participants choose Korean style is the most trendy style in China, compared with Western style occupied 21%. Only 3% people think Japanese style is the most popular style in China. Among these individuals, 44.8% of them hate K-pop stars, but 55.17% of them like K-pop stars and they also have their favorite K-pop stars. It seems that Korean wave is the most popular foreign culture in China in accordance with the above answers to the questionnaire. Not only the Korean drama and K-pop music, but there are also dressing trendy style and Korean beauty makeup that quite acclaimed in China. We can assume that it is another reason people may purchase luxury brands about Korea, or the brands that Korean stars and celebrities ever endorsed, because they prefer to see Korean drama and videos that would influence their behaviors.

When asking individuals about their inspiration on new purchases, 56% of them answered they get inspirations from social media, and people who take inspiration from friend have the proportion of 23%. The rest of the participants chosen celebrities (13%), magazines (4%), runway shows (4%). However, as can be seen from the question “Do you spend money on buying the same product that wearing/using or endorsed by K-pop stars”, only 27.55% answered yes, the remaining 72.45% people said they would not spend money on the products that K-pop stars ever wearing or using. From the brands list that individuals mostly purchased, Zara is the one that mentioned the most, Gucci is the second one that can be clearly find out. People have their own favorite brands, and majority of the brands are not luxury brands which may be caused by the insufficient purchasing power. It is interesting that although participants believe Korean wave is popular and their purchasing habit can be affected by the social media the most, they would not be keen on the products about Korea.

The results can be also reflected in the question “What language do you want to learn the most”. The largest group of the proportion 40.4% is not chosen for Korean, but English. The second one that people want to learn the most is Japanese which occupied 19.19% and then it is French which 16.16% of the respondents are willing to learn. Compared with other languages, Korean has the relatively small percentage of 13.13%. However, it cannot to be inferred that Korean wave will give impact on which language people want to learn.

To conclude, people spend time to watch Korean drama, listen to Korean pop music, and be affected by the Korean wave, it is already a trend in China and the trend is also becoming more and more popular worldwide. This kind of Korean wave can affect a small number of individuals to purchase luxury brands that endorsed by Korean stars, but most of the people’s purchasing behavior will not be influenced due to the following reasons. Firstly, not all of the people have enough purchasing power as some of them still students. Secondly, people prefer Korean culture may not have the same preference on the purchasing habits. Last but not the least, although Korean wave is popular, but there are still not a large group of people who are keen on it.

想要了解更多英国留学资讯或者需要英国代写,请关注51Due英国论文代写平台,51Due是一家专业的论文代写机构,专业辅导海外留学生的英文论文写作,主要业务有essay代写、paper代写、assignment代写。在这里,51Due致力于为留学生朋友提供高效优质的留学教育辅导服务,为广大留学生提升写作水平,帮助他们达成学业目标。如果您有essay代写需求,可以咨询我们的客服QQ800020041

51Due网站原创范文除特殊说明外一切图文著作权归51Due所有;未经51Due官方授权谢绝任何用途转载或刊发于媒体。如发生侵犯著作权现象,51Due保留一切法律追诉权。

我们的优势

  • 05年成立,已帮助上万人
  • 24小时专业客服
  • 团队成员都毕业于全球著名高校
  • 保证原创,支持检测

英国站